Our Client is a dynamic gold producer with domestic and international assets.
Reporting to the General Manager - Processing, we are seeking expressions of interest from Senior Process Control Professionals for this newly created, critical position within the business.
Key requirements include;
- Technical process control leadership
- Develop and implement process control roadmap, process control/mine control è data historian è Reporting and analytics
- Develop corporate process control standards
- Advise senior management on process control technologies and opportunities
- Work closely and develop site Process Control Technician capability
- Manage automation improvements in aged infrastructure
- Significant domestic and international site exposure
- Reduce operating costs through process control implementation
- Reduce downtime due to process control data analytics
- Minimum 10 years in senior-related position within a mineral processing environment
- Process control strategy development
- Ability to function well within a team environment
- Be an independent self-starter
- Can keep up with the extreme pace within the business
- Delta V/Rockwell experience preferred
Confidential expressions of interest should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org citing reference "8009 - Principal Process Control Engineer" in the subject header.